FAQ / CONTACTFAQ / CONTACT
- I'm new to ordering sound.
- Don't worry.
Our game sound experts will work with you to bring your vision to life.
Please feel free to contact us by e-mail form on the top of this page.
そWe will be able to reply to you more smoothly if you provide us with the following information.
as Smartphones (iOS, Android)、Nintendo Switch, Playstation4, etc.
as Role-playing, adventure, puzzle, sports, etc.
・Jingles (Quantity) *2（※2）
Please let us know the approximate quantity.
*1 We would appreciate it if you could inform us the length of the music (e.g., 60 seconds) and its genre.
*2 We treat short sounds that include composition work such as "level up" or "complete quest" as "jingles".
■About Voice Recording
We offer a one-stop service from voice actor arrangement to voice file extraction, noise removal, and various effects processing.
We can also provide the best casting based on the trust we have cultivated with sound directors and voice actor agencies.
Please feel free to tell us about the voice actors you would like to cast and the number of lines you would like to have.
If possible, please let us know when you plan to release your game.
We will work backward from the release date to propose an optimal sound production schedule.close
- I don't know what kind of sound to order for this game.
- Please feel free to contact us.
It is our great pleasure to work as a team with our clients to create the best game sound from scratch.
We believe that the passionate game sounds that we produce after exchanging many opinions and suggestions will resonate with many users.
- Can I request "only music", "only sound effects", "only voices", etc.?
- Yes, of course it is possible.
We will gladly accept any quantity, from the production of a single sound effect to the recording of a full orchestra.close
- Can I have a quote?
- Our staff will immediately contact you via e-mail to discuss your project in detail and prepare a quotation.close
- I need to know the estimated amount right away.
- If you are in a hurry, we will prepare a rough estimate before the hearing.
Our staff will contact you shortly.close
- How are copyrights handled?
- We can handle both cases: you can leave the copyright to us, or you can purchase it from us.close
- How can I get company brochures and production records?
- Please feel free to contact us by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page, and we will send you our brochure in PDF.close
- Only instrumental music?
- No, we produce not only instrumental songs, but also many vocal songs.
We can be your one-stop coordinator for songwriting, arrangement, lyricist assignment, vocalist assignment, studiorecording, and track down.close
- Is there a limit to the number of retakes?
- As we explain in the「"Services" 」section, there is no limit to the number of retakes (and we do not charge an additional fee based on the number of retakes).
Our staff is familiar with the entire game development process, not just the sound. We think that the sound team is responsible for the sound until the moment of mastering. Please do not hesitate to let us know your requirements.
In addition, our director and sound effects creator are always online, which allows us to respond smoothly to revisions, which is essential in the time-sensitive game production process.close
- What data formats can you deliver?
- We can deliver general audio data such as wav, aiff, mp3, ogg, caf, etc., and also all other data formats.
We can deliver data that has been optimized (mastered) for each platform.
We have abundant practical experience in production and embedding work using middleware such as CRI ADX2 and Wwise®, and in delivering data in data formats optimized for game development using Unity and Unreal Engine. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your project requirements.close
- My location is not in Tokyo, can I still place an order?
- Yes. We deal with clients in Osaka, Kyoto, Nagoya, Fukuoka, etc., as well as with clients overseas.
In addition to e-mail and telephone communication, we also use Zoom, Skype, Chatwork, and other communication tools to speed up the production process.close
- Is it possible to make a request for something other than game sound?
- Sound production for games and other interactive media is one of our specialties.
We also have a great deal of experience in providing sound for music videos and TV commercials. Please feel free to contact us for sound production requests other than games.close